Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Summer at the Shore

Hey Everyone!!

I can't believe it is already the 4th of July, where has the Summer gone? I have been extremely busy at work. I work at Campbell's Pharmacy as a clerk/tech. *Basically I fill prescriptions, answer phones, do billing, and run the register, 30 hours a week* This is my fifth summer there & I love it. On Sunday, my mom and I *yes, my mom works there too! I got her the job, lol* are throwing a baby shower for two of the pharmacists, twin boys & another boy.

I have gone a few times to the Harborage, a nursing home attached to Palisades Medical Hospital in Edge Water, NJ. My two aunts work there, so I go to work with them, and help wherever I am needed.

I have been to the beach a few times, but not as much as I would like. Last week, I went to The Fray concert, which has been the highlight of my summer. They did a cover of "Hips Don't Lie," which was amazing. My family comes down from up north nearly every weekend. They love playing in the pool, and hanging out. The youngest are 2 & 5, and are adorable!

Most recently I have been going to a lot of doctors and undergoing a lot of testing. I am having surgery in the beginning of August to remove a lump on my neck. My doctors are very hopeful that all will end well, but I still ask for your prayers : )

I found out that I was re-hired as a DA in Butler and will be moving in on August 30th. I can't wait to see all of you again. I miss our weekly meetings and can't wait to go camping!!
MISS YOU ALL!!!!

-Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i, too, saw the fray. meggie was there. shit got crazy.