Tuesday, May 29, 2007

wow this blog has really taken off. i have to check several times a day to keep up with all of the new posts. it is quite confusing to navigate around thought. oh well. Anyway, i have just returned from london, as Fr. John mentioned in his latest post. I don't know what his deal is suggesting that there is something going on between me and mary carney. That has no basis in fact, she just wishes that it did. Needless to say, london was awesome. I was supposed to meet up with our buddy Colin at this club called The ZOO. But i decided to go into the bar next door because it didn't have a cover, which turned out to be a gay bar. It was called "Fudge". Apparently i missed that on the way in. So, i missed out on seeing Colin, but i did manage to see Harry Potter naked in "Equus". I wasn't impressed. Not really a big deal...if you catch my drift. Hermione was in not the play :(.

I hope everyone is having a blast so far this summer. If anyone wants to invite me to their shore house, that'd be great. If anyone invites me to cleveland i'm not coming cause cleveland sucks. If anyone wants to chill this summer, we certainly can...assuming i have nothing better to do. Alright i gotta peace. More posts to come shortly.


Mazel Tov,
Pat Tobler

1 comment:

Anter said...

you're out of control.

I might call you when I'm home [to invite you to a "shore house", as one would say in layman's terms].