Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 24, 2007

Hey guys,

I have no idea how to navigate this operation. I just returned this week from Los Angeles, where I spent the BEST week with friends from LMU -- and celebrating a wedding (I was the priest) -- and just enjoying everything I loved out there. I am heading to the beach with family for Memorial Day weekend today, and that should be fun. I have been working on the sophomore retreat and a bunch of weddings I have this summer -- and one baptism.

I miss seeing you guys all the time -- and the campus is empty. Even Frs. Ruff and the Chuckster, SJ are away giving a retreat. How is everyone's summer going? I know Pat is in London (tho I am not sure London is ready for Tobler!?!). Did Mary Carney go with him?

Let me hear from you guys and all my Magis guys were very interested in Ad Maiorem and asked me lots of questions. God bless. love, FJ

No comments: