Tuesday, May 29, 2007

hola

Hello everyone!

Sorry it took me so long to log onto the blog, there were some technical difficulties involved. basically that means that i had to use the computer. and that usually doesn't end up well.

anyways, i hope everyone's summer is going well, i know i've been busy but it's been good so far. I had a wedding to go to as well but other than that just a lot of work. I've actually not had time to do any volunteer work yet, but i just talked to someone and i'm going to be going to a soup kitchen to serve lunches in Bridgeport on Mondays. I've actually never been to the site, but i'm looking forward to going. Bridgeport actually reminds me a lot of Baltimore. So we'll see :)

I'm not exactly sure how to use this blog either, hopefully i'm doing this right, but i can't wait to hear from everyone, i miss you all!

love, alicia

No comments: