Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hello from CLEVELAND!!

hey everyone!
First of all I would just like to clarify some things that have been said on this blog:
1. There is no way I went to London with mr. pat tobler, he begged me but I refused.
2. Cleveland is AMAZING!! I dont know if any of you realize but CLeveland is going to the NBA finals so Everyone is going crazy around here!! I've basically just been bearing witness to Lebron James and Daniel Gibson (my personal fave!) ...life here is awesome, so you can stop sipping on that hatorade (pat)!

Anywho, life around here has been somewhat busy. I was in Chicago one weekend to visit some friends, and then in Boston the next weekend for my brother's graduation. Then last weekend my cousin also got married, which was sooo much fun! And this weekend I've just been Rising up and watching the cavs game and such!! I have been doing a little bit of work so far babysitting, doing some park security at our city pool and doing some math tutoring. I will start teaching tennis lessons next week, so that will be exciting. As for service I was supposed to start today, doing Challenger Baseball, which is this league that is for children with mental and physical disabilities, so I will be matched up with a player and we will play for the next several weeks. The game today was rained out sadly, but I'm really excited to get started with it.

Its been soo good hearing from all you peoples who have posted so far, and I can't wait to hear from the rest of you! Keep having fun summers!!!

love, mary!

No comments: